Thursday 24 September 2015

Font Cover Creation



COVER ONE
1


This was my vert first attempt: I tried to put purple (Wyke colour), one the picture selected, and it didn't fit.


2


So I tried changing the colour from purple to Yellow, and It got better, but not enough.



 FRONT COVER 2

1

As first thing I added the Masthead and the Barcode.

2

I reduced the barcode, added: price, website, slogan. 
I selected a big typography character for number 10, I placed a black stripe at the bottom of the page, to make stand out the line "A perfect year", and I wrote "learn how inside" in smaller characters and in a less eye catching colour.
I made the line "the right choice" and the word "election" in paler yellow, and I wrote the line "Exclusive" in green, colour that I hadn't already used but not annoying compared to the others.




                                                                                  3

I placed a picture of the two sutton trust finalists..


4
I wrote their names.

5

I add an asterisk,(as I saw in some real magazines), and I replicated the black/yellow stripe that I had used at the bottom of the page.

6



I added another picture, this time related to a sport article, and I added another sell line (Exams anxiety?)


7

I tried to put the line "magnificent seven" on the picture.

8

A variation of the masthead.

9


Another variation of the masthead.

10

When I had the black stripe under the masthead, I moved the website and the slogan on it.


11

And another one.




FRONT COVER 3
This is another version of the front cover, COVER 1 and COVER 2 are both completed.

1

2

3

4

5

6



No comments:

Post a Comment