Thursday 24 September 2015

Photographs For Front Cover

01

I liked the picture, but not the light (It was a rainy day).
Then, it wasn't a proper medium close up.


01 B

So I tried to crop it, but the result wasn't the one I was looking for.


02

I liked this picture, most of all the background and the hair moved by the wind.



03

This picture was taken during the sunset, so one part of the face is too dark and the other too bright.



04

Same for this one.
   

05
I didn't like the perspective of this one.

06

I actually liked this one.

07

The subject is too serious, but the light is better than the others.


08

Still too serious

09

I like how the hair stood on the shoulder, giving movement at the shot.

10

The subject is not smiling, but the hair were perfect.


11

I tried the classical "white wall" one, and I didn't like the result.

12

This is a variation of the previous.
Still don't like the result.





No comments:

Post a Comment