Thursday 1 October 2015

Evaluation

I made a deep research about LIIAR, and through this I learnt how to cope with Media Language, consider the Ideology, discover the business within Institution, understand what an Audience is and what an Audience wants, and go through the several ideas of Representation.
I learnt how to recognize the story behind a "simple" cover, and how to understand it.
I looked at the conventions, understood, studied and I've been able to reproduce them.
I tried different kind of shot and saw the different result each of them produce.
By completing this task I definitely improved my computer skills, learning the basics of Photoshop but also working on my blog, using a lot of the different resources available in this immense world.
I started considering magazines, their creators and their audience in a critical way. I opened my mind to different perspectives, and I won't never look at things in the same way I used to.














No comments:

Post a Comment